This article is under construction and not completed yet!
Lava Fountain Agate
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
is a collaborated fusion created by N.R. Wynter
and TK Pinkerton
. They are the fusion of Fire Agate
and Blue Obsidian
- Lava fountain agate, also known as lava plume agate and lava fountain plume agate, is a quartz variety.
- Its chemical composition is SIO2, has a MOHS scale hardness of 6.5 - 7, and has a trigonal crystal system.
- It is a type of freeform plume agate
- Plume agates are chalcedonies with clear to milky inclusions that resemble plumes.
- Plume agates are much different from dendrites, although they are formed from iron or manganese oxides.
- The direction of the "plumes" or "veins" was affected by gravity during the agate's formation.
- Lava fountain agate is rare, only found in Idaho and a few other locations in the United States.
- The name agate derived from its occurrence at the Achates River in southwestern Sicily.
- Metaphysically, plume agates assist in reflecting, finding direction in life, protection and strength.
- It's a visionary stone that promotes clarity and be able to see past lives.
- Additionally, it helps with creativity and imagination.