This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
|This article is about the fusion of Fire Agate and canon Pearl. You may be looking for Abalone Pearl.|
Abalone Shell resembles a praying mantis. 
Abalone Shell has standard Gem abilities.
- When fused with Amethyst, they become Dinosaur Bone.
- When fused with Ruby and Sapphire, they form Dominican Amber.
- When fused with Amethyst, Ruby, and Sapphire, they form Zultanite.
- When fused with Rose Quartz, they form Red Aura Quartz.
- Glass Manipulation: A combination of Fire Agate's pyrokinesis and Pearl's sand manipulation. Abalone Shell can create and manipulate glass as long as sand is present.
- Holographic Projection: Abalone Shell can project holograms from her gems. She can display images to create holographic clones.
- Heat Resistance: Abalone Shell can withstand high temperatures.
- She was originally an iris agate until N.R. Wynter decided abalone shell would be a better choice.
- Abalone shell, also known as abalone pearl, paua, or blue eyris pearl, is an organic gem
- They come from abalone or ear-shell sea snails.
- There are around one hundred species of abalone.
- The pearls can be found in Japan, California, New Zealand, and other localities in the Pacific.
- Abalone shells have iridescent colors including blue, green, pink, yellow, orange, and silver.
- Abalone shells are so rare because abalones are sensitive creatures, making it difficult to culture pearls.
- As they are covered with nacre, abalone shells are chemically made of calcium carbonate and conchiolin. They're mainly comprised of aragonite or a mixture of aragonite and calcite.
- Conchiolin is an organic protein that acts as a form of glue or adhesive.
- When irritants get inside the mollusk, it will excrete layers of liquid (called nacre) to coat it.
- Abalone shells have been important ornamental gemstones throughout history and spanning countless groups of people.
- Abalone comes from Spanish abulón, derived from the Rumsen language aulón.
- Abalone shell represents peace, beauty, compassion, and love. It helps those who are facing tough emotional problems.
- It helps with intuition, power of self, imagination, and those who need guidance.
- Abalone shell benefits the four C's: communication, cooperation,k commitment, and compromise.