This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Ajoite is a gemsona created by N.R. Wynter. She is a mysterious corrupted Gem who lives with a researcher. Ajoite cooperates with him in order to find a cure for her corruption.
- Ajoite loves citrus fruit.
- Ajoite is a rare silicate mineral.
- It has a very complex composition of K3Cu202+Al3Si29O76(OH)16 · 8H2O, a hardness of 5, and a Trclinic crystal system.
- Ajoite grows in oxidized copper-rich base metal deposits and sometimes quartz veins.
- The mineral is usually associated with other rare secondary copper minerals like shattuckite and papagoite.
- Ajoite's color is aqua blue or bluish green.
- Although rare, ajoite can be found around the world. Locations include the United States, Mexico, South Africa, Namibia, Austria, Romania, Germany, and Japan.
- Ajoite was found in the late 1950s.
- This mineral used to be a minor ore for copper.
- It was named after where it was first discovered: the New Cornelia mine in Ajo, Arizona, USA.
- Metaphysically, ajoite is the stone of complete acceptance. It embodies positive properties of peace, harmony, and forgiveness.
- Also called the stone of transformation, it assists in change and growth.
- Additionally, ajoite is a communication stone, encouraging those to share their wisdom.