This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Apache Sage is a very anxious Gem whose always on edge. Fueled by her paranoia, she's incredibly suspicious of everyone around her.  Her state of panic causes her to aggressively accuse her friends or strangers of conspiring against her. Even if she is blunt and speaks truthfully, there is no bite to her words. Apache Sage will often cower when her accusations are confronted. The fusion also doesn't hesitate to self-victimize as well as continuously taking jabs at herself.
Presumably, Apache Sage has standard Gem abilities.
It is currently unknown if Rhodonite has any special abilities that come from her components. The following abilities is a list of some seen in Fire Agate, pearls, and rubies.
- Pyrokinesis: An ability inherited from Fire Agate. Apache Sage can create and manipulate fire. This also includes generating heat, have limited control over metal and artificial light.
- Heat Resistance: From both Fire Agate and the unknown ruby, Apache Sage can withstand extreme temperatures.
- Holographic Projection: With this, Apache Sage can generate holograms from her gemstone(s).
- Psammokinesis: An ability received from the unknown pearl, Apache Sage can manipulate small amounts of sand.
- Nephelokinesis: Apache Sage can manipulate clouds.
Although both Rhodonite and Fire Agate have no ill will towards the Off Colors, Apache Sage is still susceptible to her irrational thoughts about them.
Like the Off Colors, Apache Sage is also suspicious with them.
- Apache Sage is the most unstable fusion between Fire Agate and the other Off Colors.
- Because of the misnormers attributed to this stone, N.R. Wynter took the liberty of calling them "Apache Sage".
- Apache sage, also known as mimbres valley jasper, is presumably a type of rhyolite.
- Rhyolites is composed of orthoclase, quartz, plagioclase, micas, and amphiboles. It has a hardness of 6- 7.
- Apache sage features dendrites.
- Rhyolites are produced from volcanic eruptions, usually granitic magma.
- The colors range from maroon to pinks , browns, greys, and reds.
- It is an exclusive mineral found in Mimbres Valley, New Mexico.
- Apache sage is a victim of misnormers. Sellers continuously slap the word jasper on it despite not being a verified member.
- The stones are increasingly getting rarer.
- Metaphysically, rhyolite is a stone of resolution, regeneration, change, and progress. It provides balance and assistance for determination as well as assist in fulfilling goals.
- Rhyolite is said to help issues of emotional strength, self-esteem and anxiety.
- Additionally, it helps owners recognize joyous states of potential, acceptance, respect, creativity, help keep focus and those who feel stagnant in their lives.