This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
|This article is about the fusion of Fire Agate and Steven. You may be looking for another Azotic Topaz.|
The confusion of Fire Agate and Steven's relationship is seen through Azotic Topaz. They are very indecisive about many things, making them very frustrated in the process. Despite that, the fusion is willing to seek and accept change. 
Azotic Topaz has standard Gem abilities.
- When fused with Connie, they form Azotic Topaz (Stevonnie).
- When fused with Amethyst, they form Lodolite.
- Originally was a willow creek jasper until the release of A Single Pale Rose due to the reveal of Pink Diamond being Rose Quartz
- Azotic topaz is a type of topaz.
- It has a Al2(SiO4)(F,OH)2 , an orthorhombic system, and a hardness of 8.
- Azotic topazes are artificially enhanced colorless topazes.
- Its appearance is caused by extremely thin metallic coating of film deposition that reflects light in a variety of colors and patterns.
- While similar, azotic topaz tends to be lighter and brighter in color than mystic topaz.
- Topaz is formed by fluorine bearing vapors that are created during the crystallization in igneous rocks, occurring in pegmatites at high temperatures inside quartz veins and cavities of granites and rhyolites.
- As a topaz variety, azotic topaz is a birthstone for November and used as an alternative for the 19th wedding anniversaries.
- Azotic topaz was named after the company that invented the coating treatment, Azotic®.
- Topaz is named from Greek word “topazion” after the Sanskrit word “tapas” meaning “heat” or “fire”.
- Metaphysically, topazes in general promote success, intelligence, communication, wealth, intelligence, self-expression, and creativity.