This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Benitoite is a gemsona created by N.R. Wynter. He a interrogator who'd rather keep himself locked up in his estate than perform his duties.
- Benitoite is a rare silicate mineral.
- It has a chemical composition of BaTiSi3O9, a hardness of 6 - 6½, and a hexagonal crystal system.
- Its colors range from blue to purple.
- They occur in hydrothermally altered serpentinite.
- Benitoite usually occurs with neptunite, natrolite joaquinite, serpentine and albite.
- Gem quality benitoite can only found in California.
- Benitoite is insoluble in ordinary acids, but can be attacked by hydrofluoric acid and dissolves in fused sodium carbonate.
- Benitoites can have fluorescence.
- It has better dispersion than diamonds.
- It was designated as California's state gemstone in 1985.
- Benitoite was named after San Benito County, California, USA.
- Metaphysically, benitoite is promotes communication, synchronicity, and psychic abilities. It can bring knowledge and "opens the door of truth".
- It stimulates guidance, protection, inner vision, and new ideas.