This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
- Petrified wood was originally chosen for this fusion until January 28th, 2018.
- Conglomerate is a clastic sedimentary rock.
- It contains two large, rounded clasts cemented together by smaller particles and/or a quartz and calcite matrix.
- The clasts can contain mineral particles like quartz, feldspar, or any sedimentary, metamorphic, or igneous rock fragments.
- Quartzite, sandstone, limestone, granite, basalt, and gneiss are especially common.
- Composition varies as it can contain clasts of any rock material or weathering product washed downstream or down a current.
- Conglomerates can form at a variety of locations provided by strong water current like at the base of mountain ranges or glacial deposits.
- These rocks have very few commercial uses due to its unreliable durability and inability to break cleanly.
- Metaphysically, conglomerate represents the teachings of coming together in awareness, love and community. They assist in breaking negative patterns and clears all types of anger and confusion from relationships while providing karmic aspects with others in one's life.