This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Copper Agate has standard Gem abilities.
- When fused with Lavender Chalcedony, they form Agua Nueva Agate.
- When fused with Pallasite, they form Brecciated Jasper.
- When fused with both Lavender Chalcedony and Pallasite, they form Yowah Opal.
- Copper agate, also called copper infused agate or copper replacement agate, is a type of quartz.
- Its chemical composition is SIO2, has a MOHS scale hardness of 6.5 - 7, and has a trigonal crystal system.
- It is a very rare occurrence where native copper replaces bands on agates.
- During formation, molten copper rose and mixed with silica creating bands of pure copper alternating with agate.
- Copper agates are normally pinkish, but can achieve greenish-blue colors.
- Agates are formed in fissures or nodules in volcanic vesicles or other cavities. Layers of silica fill in the void and then become a solid mass, creating an agate.
- Very rarely will the agate also contain flecks of silver.
- It is a recent discovery found in the Keweenaw Peninsula, the only known source for this agate variety.
- Agate's name was derived from its occurrence at the Achates River in southwestern Sicily.
- Metaphysically, agates are called stones of inner stability. They represent strength, protection, courage, good luck, love, abundance, harmony, generosity, acceptance, and longevity.
- Copper's metaphysical properties are energy, communication, balance, synchronicity, and mental agility.