This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Covellite has standard Gem abilities.
- Bliss and Horror Inducement: Covellite received this ability from Blue Diamond's emotion manipulation and Fire Agate's proactive personality. She is capable of inducing sensations extreme joy or terror to surrounding targets.
- Pyrokinesis: An ability inherited from Fire Agate. Covellite can create and control fire.
- Heat Resistance: Another ability originating from Fire Agate. Covellite is capable of withstanding extreme temperatures.
- Originally, the fusion was going to be bloodshot iolite until it was used for another fusion.
- According to N.R. Wynter, any fusions involving Fire Agate and the diamonds will either be metallic or display high dispersion or iridescence.
- Covellite, also called covelline, is a copper sulfide mineral.
- Its chemical composition is CuS, has a MOHS scale hardness of 1½ - 2, and has a hexagonal crystal system.
- They are only found in enriched sulfide zone of copper deposits.
- Covellite rarely crystallizes.
- Pyrite, chalcopyrite, and bornite are some other minerals that grow with it.
- It's superconductive.
- Iridescent covellite is highly prized among collectors.
- It was discovered on Mount Vesuvius in Campania, Italy.
- Covellite was named after its discoverer, Niccolo Covelli.
- Metaphysically, covellite is a stone of contradictions. It's beneficial for those who continuously jump to conclusions.
- Its a good stone for communication, creativity, knowledge, intuition, optimism, rebirth, and grounding.
- Covellite can also help those with emotional trauma, recall past lives, and improve psychic abilities.