This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Crater Agate combines Amethyst's carefree and fun loving personality with Fire Agate's uptight and courageous nature. The fusion can be described as the "cool big sis". Calm, proud, and intimidating whose very presence makes others nervous. Often laid back unless the situation calls for her to bring order. Crater Agate will often use threats to keep everyone in line and if they dare disobey her further she'll become physical.
Much like how both Fire Agate and Amethyst keep their emotions buried, the fusion follows suit. She rarely shows her emotions and makes sure no one makes her feel bad about herself. There are some exceptions. She inherited Fire Agate's quick temper, but it's usually mild. However, if one were to push enough buttons, Crater Agate will explode with rage. She shares the self-doubts of both gems. specifically about their defects and their place in the world. But because of these shared feelings, Crater Agate is a pretty balanced fusion.
Crater Agate has standard Gem abilities.
- Explosion: As a result of Fire Agate's pyrokinesis and Amethyst's energy generation. Crater Agate can release give off a huge wave of energy with destructive properties. She can use it with her weapon or by snapping her fingers.
- Pyrokinesis: Like Fire Agate, Crater Agate can control and manipulate fire.
- Heat Resistance: Another ability Crater Agate inherited from Fire Agate. She can withstand extreme temperatures.
- Spin Dash: Similarly to Amethyst, Crater Agate can rapidly roll into a ball to attack enemies.
- Crater Agate was the first fanon fusion to have a design.
- Crater agate, also called crater chalcedony, is a quartz variety.
- It has a chemical composition of SiO2, a hardness of 6½ - 7, and a trigonal crystal system.
- The centers of crater agates are known to be botryoidal. Its red color is caused by oxidized hematite and jasper lining.
- It's estimated these agates were formed during the Cretaceous Age.
- Agates are formed in fissures or nodules in volcanic vesicles or other cavities. Layers of silica fill in the void and then become a solid mass, creating an agate.
- They are only found in the crater agate beds in the southern half of Argentina.
- Crater agates have a strong green fluorescence thanks to uranium salts.
- It was discovered in 1997 by Luis De Los Santos.
- Agate's name was derived from its occurrence at the Achates River in southwestern Sicily.
- Crater agates were named after the ancient volcano where it was first collected.
- Metaphysically, agates are called stones of inner stability. They represent strength, protection, courage, good luck, love, abundance, harmony, generosity, acceptance, and longevity.