This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Described as very catty.
- She is the founder of the Elder Gems.
- Crinoid is the oldest among the Elder Gems.
- Crinoid is a fossil of the Pentacrinites variety, an extinct genus.
- They are echinoderms related to starfish, sea urchins, and brittle stars.
- Crinoids are estimated to be around 490 - 500 million years old.
- Crinoids can live in both shallow and deep waters.
- There are over 700 known species living today.
- Crinoids are some of Earth's earliest animals, managing to survive through several global climate changes and mass extinctions (including the Permian mass extinction).
- Some fossil crinoids were found attached to driftwood, which would eventually become waterlogged and fossilize with the crinoids attached to it.
- The largest fossil crinoid stem found is 130 ft (40 m) long.
- Fossilized crinoid stems have been used as beads for necklaces and rosaries.
- The name name originates from the word Crinoidea, derived from the Greek word “krinon”, meaning "lily". This is also why they're called sea lilies.
- Metaphysically, crinoid fossils are stones of inspiration, creativity, dream recall, and manifesting desires into reality.
- Additionally, it's a stone of transformation and personal growth. It helps the wearer understand the process of change, move on from the past, and accept renewal.