This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Fireball Pearl has standard gem abilities.
- Enhanced Speed: Fireball Pearl can travel long distances in a short time span. Sometimes, she'll leave a trail of fire.
- Fireball Pearl was a character created in the mobile game Soundtrack Attack.
- Fireball Pearl is a type of baroque pearl.
- A baroque pearl is a term given to pearls that have irregular and non-spherical shapes.
- Fireball Pearls are one of the most distinct baroque pearls for their recognizable comet tail or winged patterns. It gets it shape when a pearl farmer tucks the bead nuclei directly under the shell of a mollusk.
- Freshwater pearls come from mussels found in rivers, ponds, and lakes.
- The process of culturing freshwater pearls may take up to four to six years to develop pearls.
- China is the main supplier for freshwater pearls.
- Freshwater pearl colors can range from soft pinks, lavenders, peaches, and whites to black. gold, and peacock-colored.
- Pearls, as well as nacre, are chemically made of calcium carbonate and conchiolin. They're mainly comprised of aragonite or a mixture of aragonite and calcite.
- Conchiolin is an organic protein that acts as a form of glue or adhesive.
- Pearls have a hardness of 2½ - 4½ and has an Orthorhombic crystal structure.
- Pearls are birthstones for June.They are also the national gemstone of the Philippines.
- The name pearl comes from the Latin world perna meaning "leg". This is in reference to the ham-leg shape of the bivalve mollusk.
- Pearls metaphysically represent purity, integrity, and loyalty. It gains one wisdom from experience and help cement engagements and love.
- Freshwater pearls are said to have an absorbing nature. If a happy person wears these pearls, their happiness will be imbued. The opposite can occur too if a person is negative.