This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
A gemsona created by N.R. Wynter. There is nothing like Fordite: their creation was completely accidental. They were the result of access gem paint hardening and cooked within Rainbow Lattice Sunstone's old art studio. The new gem was unstable at first, not able to leave the studio. Then an old gem scientist named Charoite came along and made Fordite a suit to stabilize their form. Now they work with the scientist to find and catch Fordite's creator.
- Fordite is hardened enamel paint.
- Layers of enamel paint slags pile on car tracks and skids in automobile factories where cars were oversprayed. They continue to build up and baked constantly until they have to be removed.
- Fordites are no longer being made due to the painting process being automated.
- Rainbow calsilica, or calsilica stone, is said to be the modern version of fordite.
- Fordite is also called detroit and motor agates due to their banding. These are misnormers as fordite is a synthetic substance.