This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
All over her body are raised patterns that resemble cracked earth. 
Forest Fire Jasper has standard Gem abilities.
- When fused with Lapis Lazuli, they form Rainbow Calsilica.
- When fused with Ocean Jasper, they form Polychrome Jasper.
- Concussive Force: Forest Fire Jasper can release a powerful force of energy using her fists or hammer.
- Earthquake Hammer: Using her hammer, Forest Fire Jasper can crack the earth and send tremors. Fire will burst from the cracks.
- Pyrokinesis: An ability inherited from Fire Agate. Forest Fire Jasper can create and control fire.
- Heat Resistance: Another ability from Fire Agate, Forest Fire Jasper can withstand extreme temperatures.
- Comet Charge: One of Jasper's abilities, Forest Fire Jasper can lunge at opponents at incredible speed and strength.
- Spin Dash: Fofrest Fire Jasper can roll into a ball to attack enemies.
- Forest fire jasper, also known as tabu tabu and smokes and ember jasper, is an opaque variety of quartz.
- Its chemical composition is SIO2, has a MOHS scale hardness of 6.5 - 7, and has a trigonal crystal system.
- Forest fire jasper is a type of brecciated jasper. They are made of fragments of jaspers naturally cemented in a gray material.
- A brecciated jasper is formed by jasper continuously filling cracks caused by tectonic plates.
- Sometimes, brecciated jaspers can also be made of chalcedony or macrocrystalline quartz of different colors.
- Forest fire jaspers come from Africa.
- Impurities are the main reason jaspers are opaque and dense.
- The rock grows on soft sedimentary rocks, but can be found on igneous and metamorphic too.
- The name comes from the Greek word iaspis meaning “spotted” or “speckled stone”.
- Metaphysically, forest fire jasper is a gem of prosperity, success, and helps depression.
- In crystal healing, it's advised not to use forest fire jasper for too long as it will make the user agitated and aggressive.
- As a brecciated jasper, forest fire jasper also inherits its metaphysical properties. It is a stone of strength, vitality, communication, creativity, and organization skills. It helps the user overcome guilt and shame.
- Jaspers in general are natural nurturing stones said to provide relaxation, health, and protection.