This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
- When fused with Green Tourmaline, they form Mystic Topaz.
- When fused with Jet, Blue Obsidian, and Red Obsidian, they form Koroit Opal.
- Illusion sunstone, also known as confetti or tanzanian sunstone, is a variety of feldspar.
- It has a chemical composition of (Ca,Na)(AlSi)2Si2O8, a hardness of 6 - 6½, and a triclinic crystal system.
- Illusion sunstone contains red and orange hematite platelets in clear feldspar.
- They are only found in Tanzania, Africa.
- This variety is a recent discovery, found in 2000.
- Sunstones occur in small basalt flows.
- The gem gets its name from its color and spangled appearance, reminiscent of the sun.
- Metaphysically, sunstone is called the stone of illumination and leadership. It grants the wearer personal power, freedom, and expanded consciousness. It grants independence and strength, bestowing the user with leadership qualities.
- Traditionally, sunstones have been associated with good luck, wealth, protection, and enthusiasm.