Imperial Zircon is a gemsona created by N.R. Wynter.
Imperial Zircon is a human-sized Gem and shares similar physical attributes to regular zircons. She has a slim figure, brown skin, a long nose, and fluffy beige hair that sticks from underneath her hood.
She wears a salmon colored suit underneath a large, poofy shoulder cape. The outfit also features two white cuffs, a belt, neck collar, and pointed boots. Imperial Zircon's gemstone is located on her chest.
Not much is known about Imperial Zircon's personality yet.
Imperial Zircon has standard Gem abilities.
- Hologram Projection: Like most zircons, Imperial Zircon is capable of projecting images without technological assistance.
- Imperial Zircon was originally designed for a canceled contest. She was designed alongside with Fireball Pearl.
- Imperial zircons are a pink brownish variety of zircon.
- It has a chemical composition of ZrSiO4, a hardness of 7½, and a tetragonal crystal system.
- The mineral is associated with a group named after itself.
- These minerals are mostly found in igneous and sometimes metamorphic rocks.
- They can come in a range of colors.
- Colorless, yellow, orange, and red are the most common.
- Zircons are the oldest minerals known on Earth.
- The world's oldest zircons are 4.4 billion years old.
- They are so important that geoscientists created "zirconology". Since zircons contain uranium and thorium, elements with known half-lives. When uranium decays, geoscientists can estimate its age.
- It is an alternative birthstone for December.
- Zircon's name comes from the Arabic (as well as Persian "azargun") "zar", gold, plus "gun", colored.
- Metaphysically, zircons represent harmony, virtue, balance, and spirituality.
|Imperial Zircon's gemstone is located on her chest. It has a rectangular shape and is faceted the same way.|