This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Lumachelle is a gemsona created by N.R. Wynter. She is the hypothetical fusion of Fire Agate and the Crystal Temple fusion (which is supposedly comprised of Amethyst, Pearl, Rose Quartz, Ruby, and Sapphire).
- Lumachelle is fossilized sediment containing opalescent shells or ammonite fragments.
- They are classified as muschel limestone and designated as marbles.
- It can also count as a coquina rock.
- This fossil is formed from sedimentation, a similar process ammolites go through.
- Lumachelle is rare and hard to come by.
- Unlike ammolite, their color reflections are mostly red and green.
- The colors are caused by shell residues in its brown-red muschelkalk.
- Lumachelle is composed of aragonite, much like ammolite and pearls.
- Traces of parasitism of shellfish are common in this fossil.
- It was first discovered in 1780 by Franz Xaver Wulfen, a botanist and geologist.
- The main locality of lumachelle is found in Bad Bleiberg in Carinthia, Austria.
- Specimens have also been located in Russia, England, and Canada.
- Lumachelle goes by several other names: Fire Marble, Helmintholite, and Bleiberg Shell Marble (or Bleiberger Muschelmarmor).
- The word lumachelle is French for "little snail".