This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
- Mocha stone is an agate, a type of quartz.
- It has a chemical composition of SiO2, a hardness of 6½ - 7, and a trigonal crystal system.
- They have a distinct branch or fern like pattern called dendrites. Unlike most dendrites which are caused by iron and manganese ions, mocha stone's patterns come from pyrolusite inclusions.
- Mocha stones are usually colorless, white, and grey.
- The pyrolusite inclusions will often result in reddish or brown colors.
- Agates are formed in fissures or nodules in volcanic vesicles or other cavities. Layers of silica fill in the void and then become a solid mass, creating an agate.
- They are described to be from Mocha, Saudi Arabia.
- Mocha Stone is named in honor the Arabian Harbor of Mocha, where is was formerly transported from.
- Metaphysically, mocha stones shares a lot metaphysically with moss agate. It represents new beginnings and friendships, abundance, success, and emotions.
- Like all agates, mocha stone helps with protection and strength.