This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Montana Agate was a gemsona adopted by N.R. Wynter. She is an officer who runs a space station near a gas planet.
- Space Rock Manipulation: Montana Agate can create and control rocks from space.
- Meteor Shower: Can summon small meteors from her weapon by swinging it in front of her opponent.
- Comet Attack: Montana Agate can swing around her weapon and hurl one of the balls at her foe.
- Meteor Strike: Montana Agate can collect small rock debris from the surrounding area and form into a massive meteor which she can hurl towards her opponent.
- Montana Agate was an adoptable designed by PeetrKoifish.
- Montana agate (also known as Montana moss agate) is a type of quartz.
- Its chemical composition is SIO2, has a MOHS scale hardness of 6.5 - 7, and has a trigonal crystal system.
- It's a type of chalcedony with visible dendrite, mossy, or geometric shaped inclusions.
- Montana agate is often clear, but can come in shades of black, red, yellow, brown, and gray.
- The black colors are thought to be contributed by manganese oxide while the red, brown, and yellow colors come from iron oxide.
- They were formed in igneous bedrock and ashfalls that occured in the Yellowstone Region during regional magmatic and hydrothermal activity.
- Since 1963, montana agate is the official state gemstone of Montana.
- The name montana comes from the Spanish word Montaña meaning "mountain" or"mountainous country".
- Agate's name was derived from its occurrence at the Achates River in southwestern Sicily.
- Metaphysically, montana agate is a balancing stone. It helps stabilize emotions and make one feel secure.
- Montana agate additionally assists in spirituality, gradual growth in aspects of one's life, accept circumstances, and discerns the truth.