This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Fire Agate's raw determination and Blue Spinel's seriousness give Morado Opal a great amount of dedication. If you asked them to do anything, they'll make sure to get it done. However, Morado Opal isn't great at multi-tasking. They become so focused on their current task that they will completely forget everything else. In fact, they may unintentionally prioritize their mission over others. This makes it hard for Morado Opal because they geninuenly care about their friends.
Morado Opal is calm and observant. They offer a lot of outside perspective to those willing to listen. The fusion is calculative and often thinks with a tactical mindset. This is included with Morado Opal's expressive leadership qualities.
Because they are serious in what they do, Morado Opal expects others to be the same way. It is very easy to get underneath this fusion's skin. Anyone doing even the slightest thing wrong will hear a mouthful from them. Morado Opal finds themselves frustrated when others slack off. The fusion has a habit of being controlling, barking orders at their friends or allies to keep them in line.
Morado Opal has standard Gem abilities.
Morado Opal is not a close-combat fighter, rather attacks from a distance. They are very perceptive and accurate, making sure every attack hits their opponents. This is aided by their abilities allowing them to manipulate their enemies to insure victory.
- Rope Dart Proficiency: Morado Opal's weapon, a combination of a rapier and sling. They utilize the rope dart's long distance to slash at opponents while keeping their distance.
- Fire Energy Ball: A combination of Blue Spinel's energy generation and Fire Agate's pyrokinesis. Morado Opal can create powerful fiery balls of light to fling at opponents. They're capable of firing multiples at once or one giant energy ball. Using their rope dart, Morado Opal can spread them around as traps.
- Illusions: An ability inherited from Blue Spinel. Morado Opal can use it to change their appearance into whoever they want. They can't change the surrounding environment, however.
- Heat Resistance: Fire Agate's original ability. Morado Opal is able to withstand extreme temperatures.
- Morado opal is a variety of common opals.
- It has a chemical composition of SiO2 · nH2O and an amorphous crystal system.
- Unlike most opals, morado opal ranks lower on the MOHS scale hardness, being between 4 1/2 and 5 1/2.
- This is because of the opal's fluorite inclusions.
- Like all opals, morado opal is a mineraloid as it contains water.
- Morado opal occurs in nodules and as fracture fillings.
- They are only found in central Mexico.
- Some specimens have fluorescence.
- As an opal, it is a birthstone for the month of October.
- The word morado is Spanish for purple.
- Opal’s name is derived from the Indian (Sanskrit) word “úpala” meaning “valuable stone”. However, it could have also come from the Greek word “opalus” meaning “stone from several elements”.
- Metaphysically, morado opals are stones of knowledge. They help owners to seek out answers and understand the world to better themselves.
- It's associated with the Third Eye chakra.
- Morado opal helps set up personal boundaries, make interactions less emotional, and promotes prosperity.
- Opals in general are stone of inspiration as they enhance creativity and imagination. Opals can also improve memory, happiness, and self-worth while dispelling confusion. Additionally called as the Eye Stone, which pleases sense of sight.