This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Mulligan Peak Agate has standard Gem abilities.
- Urumi Sword Proficiency: Holly Blue Agate's whip and Fire Agate's rapier combine into an urumi sword. The flexible blade allows Mulligan Peak Agate to hit multiple opponents at longer ranges.
- Electrical Shock: Retaining Holly Blue Agate's whip properties, Mulligan Peak Agate can release electrical currents from her weapon to deal extra damage to opponents.
- Pyrokinesis: Mulligan Peak Agate can create and control fire. It takes on a purplish hue.
- Heat Resistance: The fusion can withstand extreme temperatures.
- Mulligan peak agate, also known as huchins and Arizona night sky agate, is a quartz variety.
- It has a chemical composition of SiO2, a hardness of 6½ - 7, and a trigonal crystal system.
- This is an exclusive agate variety found in Greenlee, Arizonia.
- Mulligan peak agates are usually gray to white in color. The more desirable specimens come in lavender to deep purples.
- Mulligan peak agates may also feature pinkish bandings.
- Mulligan peak agates have small, white snowflake-like bandings.
- Agates are formed in fissures or nodules in volcanic vesicles or other cavities. Layers of silica fill in the void and then become a solid mass, creating an agate.
- Agate's name was derived from its occurrence at the Achates River in southwestern Sicily.
- This agate was named after the Mulligan Peak mountain.
- Metaphysically, agates are called stones of inner stability. They represent strength, protection, courage, good luck, love, abundance, harmony, generosity, acceptance, and longevity.