This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Ocean Jasper Rock has standard Gem abilities.
- Ocean jasper rock, more well known as ocean jasper, is technically a highly silicified rhyolite.
- Rhyolites is composed of orthoclase, quartz, plagioclase, micas, and amphiboles. It has a hardness of 6- 7.
- However, due to its silica content, the line between rhyolite and jasper is blurred.
- It is a type of orbicular jasper with noticeable spherulites.
- These spherulites are composed of quartz and feldspar that crystallized into radial aggregates of needle-like crystals.
- They were formed over millions of years ago from volcanic flow.
- Ocean jasper rocks' colors come in white, gray, yellow, beige, pink, red, maroon and brown, plus an array of black, blue, and green tones.
- They are located in Madagascar.
- Metaphysically, ocean jasper rock is a stone of love, protection, and power. It increases expressions of love in words and actions.
- Ocean jasper rock also facilitates peace, relaxation, patience, responsibility, cooperation, bring focus to positive aspect of one's life.