This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
- Pallasite was mainly chosen for its metaphysical properties.
- Originally, she was going to be Hailey's Comet Opal, but that would have been too obvious.
- Pallasite is a stony-iron meteorite.
- It consists of centimeter-sized olivine crystals in an iron-nickel matrix.
- Pallasite may also have minor constituents, including schreibersite, troilite, chromite, pyroxenes, and phosphates.
- The current theory of where pallasites come from the interfaces of stony mantles and metal cores of a layered planetoid.
- Only 61 pallasites are known to date.
- There are four accounts of observed falls so far. They took place in Italy, Japan, and two in Russia.
- Although pallasites are rare, there are many locations around the world that yielded large findings.
- Currently the largest pallasite meteorite is located in Brenham, Kansas of the United States with a mass of mass of 650 kilograms (1,430 lb). It was discovered in October, 2005 by geologist Philip Mani and meteorite hunter Steve Arnold.
- It beats the original record holder, which was found in the same area. "The Space Wanderer" was discovered in 1949 by collector H.O. Stockwell. It has a mass of 650 kilograms (1,430 lb).
- The name originated from German naturalist Peter Pallas who found a specimen in the mountains of Siberia.
- Metaphysically, pallasites aids in prosperity, abundance, and emotional stability. It encourages reconciliation and bringing thoughtfulness into action.
- Pallasite deals with fear of flying and assisting in astral travel.
- Meteorites in general represent inner vision, spiritual awareness, and communication.