This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Peanut Wood has standard Gem abilities.
- When fused with Fire Agate, they form Pigeon Blood Agate.
- When fused with Lavender Chalcedony. they form Schalenblende.
- When fused with Bronzite, they form Polka Dot Agate.
- When fused with Fire Agate and Lavender Chalcedony, they form Ocean Jasper Rock.
- When fused with Fire Agate and Bronzite, they form Brecciated Jasper.
- When fused with Lavender Chalcedony and Bronzite, they form Madagascar Agate.
- When fused with Bronzite, Lavender Chalcedony, and Fire Agate, they form Yowah Opal.
- Peanut wood is a variety of petrified wood.
- It is recognized for its dark brown color and creamy white ovoid markings.
- Peanut wood originated from a conifer and podocarp called Araucaria.
- When driftwood sank to the bottom of ancient shallow seas, it would be attacked by shipworms. The wood settled into mud and the numerous borings made by the shipworms were filled with radiolarian sediments resulting in the white spots.
- Peanut wood is usually located alongside Windalia Radiolarite.
- They originate from the Cretaceous period (120 million years ago).
- Peanut wood can only be found in the western edge of the Kennedy Ranges, Australia.
- Metaphysically, peanut wood encourages strength, mental stability, keep one focused during the right times, provide support during crises, and help make good decisions.
- It can recall past lives to help one learn from mistakes or errors.
- Peanut wood is recognized to boost levels of enjoyment and excitement in the day to day activities.
- As a petrified wood variety, it's a good grounding stone that help stabilize one's emotions, calming survival-based fears, and bring about a feeling or safety and security.