This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Pigeon Blood Agate has standard Gem abilities.
- When fused with Lavender Chalcedony, they form Ocean Jasper Rock.
- When fused with Bronzite, they form Brecciated Jasper.
- When fused with both Lavender Chalcedony and Bronzite, they form Yowah Opal.
- Pigeon blood agate, also called cisco agate, is a type of quartz.
- Its chemical composition is SIO2, has a MOHS scale hardness of 6.5 - 7, and has a trigonal crystal system.
- It is a vein-type agate with deep red and orange flecks on white or translucent agate.
- Pigeon blood agate can only be found in Cisco, Utah.
- Confusingly, carnelian from the same area is sometimes called pigeon blood agate.
- Agates are formed in fissures or nodules in volcanic vesicles or other cavities. Layers of silica fill in the void and then become a solid mass, creating an agate.
- Agate's name was derived from its occurrence at the Achates River in southwestern Sicily.
- Metaphysically, agates are called stones of inner stability. They represent strength, protection, courage, good luck, love, abundance, harmony, generosity, acceptance, and longevity.