This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Pineapple Opal has standard Gem abilities.
- Energy Manipulation: Combining Fire Agate's pyrokinesis and Garnet's lightning manipulation results Pineapple Opal being able to control raw energy.
- Ray/Beam Attacks: Pineapple Opal can summon beams or rays of energy from the environment or her eyes.
- Energy Absorption: Absorbing energy increases Pineapple Opal's strength and defenses for a short period of time. She can also transfer it to allies. Alternatively, she can take energy away from opponents, objects, or other sources of energy. If too much of a Gem's energy is drained, they will temporarily lose their physical form.
- Future Vision: An ability inherited from Garnet, Pineapple Opal can predict outcomes of the near future.
- Heat Resistance: Both Fire Agate and Garnet share this ability. This allows Pineapple Opal to withstand extreme temperatures.
- Enhanced Speed: Pineapple Opal received this ability from Sapphire. She can travel long distances in a short period of time.
- All fusions involving Fire Agate, Ruby, and Sapphire have gems named after fruit.
- Pineapple opal is an opal variety.
- It has a chemical composition of SiO2 · nH2O, have a hardness of 5½ - 6 , and an amorphous crystal system.
- It is a pseudomorph of opal after glauberite (or ikaite).
- Opal pseudomorphs are created by the deposition of opal in casts (molds), whether organic or inorganic.
- Pineapple opal is formed when glauberite is replaced by calcite and then become opalised.
- These are very rare and can only be found at the White Cliffs opal fields in New South Wales, Australia.
- It's estimated that fewer than two hundred of pineapple opals have been discovered.
- Opals contain small amounts of water.
- Because it is an opal pseudomorph, it is a birthstone for the month of October.
- Opal’s name is derived from the Indian (Sanskrit) word “úpala” meaning “valuable stone”. However, it could have also come from the Greek word “opalus” meaning “stone from several elements”.
- Metaphysically, opals are stones of inspiration. They enhance creativity and imagination. Opals can also improve memory, happiness, and self-worth while dispelling confusion. Additionally called as the Eye Stone, which pleases sense of sight.