This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
- Polychrome jasper, also called desert jasper, is a type of quartz.
- Its chemical composition is SIO2, has a MOHS scale hardness of 6.5 - 7, and has a trigonal crystal system.
- It is a multi-colored jasper that comes in red, yellow, brown, green, or rarely blue.
- They are only located in Madagascar.
- Polychrome jasper was discovered in 2006.
- Jaspers are formed when fine particulate materials become compacted by silica and cemented into a solid mass.
- A jasper's distinct pattern is determined by the flow and deposition of volcanic ash or silica sediments.
- The rock grows on soft sedimentary rocks, but can be found on igneous and metamorphic too.
- A very common rock, jaspers can be found all around the world.
- The name comes from the Greek word iaspis meaning “spotted” or “speckled stone”.
- Metaphysically, polychrome jasper is called the stone of fire. It represents vitality, passion, exuberance, action, vibrancy, and creativity.
- Polychrome jasper empowers one to have strong relationships and create positive change in life.
- Jaspers in general are supreme nurturing stones. They provide relaxation, health, contentment, compassion, strength, and protection.