The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Purple Garnet's hair is a mix of Aqua Aura Quartz's and Fire Agate's. It's glossy, curly, and poofy with Fire Agate's pompadour being pushed towards the middle instead of to the left side. She only has one pair of arms and legs as Aqua Aura Quartz lacked her own. Her body is curvaceous and slightly toned with a tall stature. Purple Garnet possesses two pairs of eyes: the top one belonging to Aqua Aura Quartz and the bottom to Fire Agate. However, Fire Agate's pupils are inside the top pair of eyes. The bottom's is substituted by hydrokinesis. With that, she has an upturned nose and plump lips.
Purple Garnet wears a dark blue-purple Kalari with lavender colored sleeves and fingerless gloves. She wears magenta stockings or boots that matches her waist band. Her gemstones are located across the upper portion of her chest. Underneath them are small, lilac colored stars that mimic Fire Agate's comet tail pattern.
Not much is known about Purple Garnet's personality. She's often presented with a serious disposition, a trait she probably inherited from Fire Agate.
Purple Garnet has standard Gem abilities.
It's unknown how Purple Garnet fights in battle. Both Aqua Aura Quartz and Fire Agate are both quartz Gems, thus having greater strength than most gems. Although it's not clear if she has a weapon, Purple Garnet utilizes more on her abilities.
- Mist Manipulation: A combination of Fire Agate's pyrokinesis and Aqua Aura Quartz's hydrokinesis. She can create dense fog to confuse her opponents.
- Hydrokinesis: Aqua Aura Quartz's main ability, Purple Garnet can control water with relative ease. She mostly uses it to generate extra limbs to fight.
- Heat Resistance: Purple Garnet gained this trait from Fire Agate. She is able to withstand against extreme temperatures.
- Purple Garnet's second pair of eyes has pupils made of water.
- Although Aqua Aura Quartz and Fire Agate are both quartz Gems, their fusion is oddly a type of garnet.
- Her design was made by Aqua the Rock using the Gemsona Doll Maker.
- Purple garnet is a member of the garnet group.
- Garnets in general have a chemical composition of X3Z2(SiO4)3, isometric crystal structure, and a hardness of 6 ½ to 8.
- Purple garnet is a relatively vague term that could be used for pyrope and its varieties, including umbalites and rhodolites.
- Garnets are found in igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary rocks. They are formed near the Earth’s surface as they're subjected to intense heat and pressure.
- Africa is the biggest supplier for garnets.
- Garnet is the birthstone for January and used to celebrate 2nd wedding anniversaries.
- They are state gemstones of New York, Connecticut, Vermont, and Idaho.
- Garnets have some lore attached to it.
- Noah's Ark used a garnet lantern to help navigate during the night.
- Soldiers believed carrying garnets would protect them from injury and death.
- Exchanging garnets among friends signifies their affection and promise to meet again.
- Garnet's name origin is not well understood. The most acceptable origin is he Medieval Latin word granatum which could mean “dark-red”, “pomegranate”, or “seed-like” because the gem looked similar to the seeds of the fruit. However, it could have also derived from granum, referring to “red-dye”
- Metaphysically, garnets are called the stones of health, as it promotes healing and good health.
- The gemstones symbolizes self-confidence, beauty, love, determination, bravery, and strength.