This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Rainforest Rhyolite has standard Gem abilities.
- When fused with Bronzite, they form Campbellite.
- When fused with Dendritic Agate, they form Ocean Jasper Rock.
- When fused with both Bronzite and Dendritic Agate, they form Yowah Opal.
- Rainforest rhyolite, also incorrectly called rainforest jasper, is a rhyolite variety.
- Rhyolites are composed of orthoclase, quartz, plagioclase, micas, and amphiboles. It has a hardness of 6- 7.
- These are a specific variety that can be found by Mt. Hay, Australia.
- It's believed rainforest rhyolites are 120 millions years old.
- They're associated with thundereggs.
- Rainforest rhyolite comes in varying shades of green, brown, red and cream-white.
- Rhyolites are produced from volcanic eruptions, usually granitic magma.
- Vesicular and/or spherulitic structures are very common in rhyolites.
- Their cavities are usually filled with opal, tridymite, chalcedony, jasper, and agate.
- Rhyolite's name originates from the German word "rhyolit", which came from Greek rhaux (lava stream or flow) and lithos (stone).
- Metaphysically, rainforest rhyolite is a stone of resolution, progress, and perseverance. It encourages completion by improving problem-solving and communication.
- Said to also be the stone of life on Earth and its living things. It helps the owner find joy as well as awareness in the simplicity of life.
- Additionally, rainforest rhyolite represents acceptance, change, creativity, balance, protection, self-esteem, emotional stability, and gregariousness.