This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Regency Rose Plume Agate has standard Gem abilities.
- Danger Intuition: A combination of Padparadscha Sapphire's retrocognition and Fire Agate's protective nature. Regency Rose is able to detect impending threats. However, she also inherited Padaparadscha's delayed predictions so Regency Rose will report when the threat has already happened.
- Pyrokinesis: An ability inherited from Fire Agate. Regency Rose can create and control fire. When she creates fire, they take on the shape of roses or rose petals.
- Heat Resistance: Regency Rose is able to withstand extreme temperatures.
Regency Rose has a positive opinion about the off colored Gems. Not only because Padparadscha Sapphire is a member, but Fire Agate is very sympathetic towards them due to the similarities she shares with them. 
Like the Off Colors, Regency Rose is friendly towards the Astro Gems.
- Both Regency Rose Plume Agate and Grape Agate (Fusion) share similar design aspects.
- They both feature multiple limbs, eyes, and large human teeth.
- Regency rose plume agate is a quartz variety.
- Its chemical composition is SIO2, has a MOHS scale hardness of 6.5 - 7, and has a trigonal crystal system.
- Plume agates are chalcedonies with clear to milky inclusions that resemble plumes.
- Plume agates are much different from dendrites, although they are formed from iron or manganese oxides.
- The direction of the "plumes" or "veins" was affected by gravity during the agate's formation.
- Regency rose plume agate's formations are actually bent or folded in one direction.
- These are types of plume agates that come from the Regency Rose mine located in Graveyard Point in Eastern Oregon.
- Although pink is well known for this plume agate variety, the color is rare.
- Regency rose plume agate are found in a basalt valley filled with this clay.
- The name agate derived from its occurrence at the Achates River in southwestern Sicily.
- Metaphysically, plume agates assist in reflecting, finding direction in life, protection and strength.
- It's a visionary stone that promotes clarity and be able to see past lives.
- Additionally, it helps with creativity and imagination.