This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
- Rose gold is a type of colored gold.
- It is made by fusing alloys of gold and copper.
- The percentage is usually 75% gold and 25% copper. Better qualities add a small amount of silver.
- Although red and pink golds are similar with rose gold, they are considered different for their amount of copper.
- Rose gold was popular during the Victorian Age and Retro Age. It has recently re-surged in popularity.
- It was especially popular in Russia during the 19th century. Because of this, it's sometimes called "Russian gold".
- High-end flutes are very commonly made of rose gold..
- Rose gold is only used for jewelry.
- The origin of the name gold cognates with similar words in many Germanic languages: "gehl" or "jehl", meaning "to shine", "to gleam", or "to be yellow or green".
- Metaphysically, rose gold enhances spirituality and romance. It also contains healing properties of both gold and copper.
- Gold is a master healer that promotes wealth, happiness, stress relief, understanding, and good feelings.
- Copper represents energy and mental agility. It increases energy and be used for many spiritual purposes. Additionally, it helps with communication, balance, and synchronicity.