The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
This article is under construction and not completed yet!
- Snow quartz, also known as milky/white quartz, is a quartz variety.
- Its chemical composition is SIO2, has a MOHS scale hardness of 6.5 - 7, and a hexagonal crystal system.
- It is a semi-transparent to opaque white quartz.
- The color is caused by numerous evenly distributed gas and/or fluid inclusions.
- Unlike most quartz, snow quartz occurs with unsteady growth conditions.
- It is very common and found all over the world. Some localities include Germany, Italy, Norway, and Portugal.
- Quartz is the second most abundant mineral on Earth.
- It is sometimes found with gold.
- Snow quartz is not commonly used as a gemstone, rather sold as mineral specimens.
- The name quartz comes from the German word quarz, derived from the Slavic word twardy meaning "hard".
- Metaphysically, snow quartz helps with lesson learning, realizing limitations, and utilizing tact.
- It represents peace, wisdom, purity, good luck, and self reflection.