This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Sphalerite has standard Gem abilities.
- Elasticity: Sphalerite is able to stretch her physical form without straining herself.
- Pyrokinesis: An ability inherited from Fire Agate. Sphalerite can create and control fire.
- Heat Resistance: Sphalerite is able to withstand extreme temperatures.
- Sphalerite is a zinc ore that contains iron.
- Its chemical composition is ZnS, has a MOHS scale hardness of 3½ - 4, and has an isometric crystal system.
- It is formed during hydrothermal activity brought hot, acidic, zinc-bearing fluids in contact with carbonate rocks.
- The mineral is found in metaphoric, igneous, sedimentary rocks.
- Sphalerite has high dispersion, giving it a remarkable "fire" appearance.
- Sphalerite's color can range from yellow, red, orange, green, colorless, and black.
- The mineral can be located in Bulgaria, Canada, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Mexico, Namibia, Spain, the United States, and Zaire.
- It is the world's most important zinc ore.
- The name comes from the Greek word sphaleros, meaning "mistaken", "deceptive", or "treacherous". This is because it was constantly mistaken for galena.
- Metaphysically, sphalerite is a stone of physicality. It promotes strength, vitality, increased energy, grounding, willpower, and creativity.
- Sphalerite is also a stone for good judgment, able to weigh the good and bad of situations, and allowing deceive action.
- It also helps wearers discern reality from illusions or deception.