This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Super Seven Quartz have standard Gem abilities.
- When fused with Fire Agate, they form Agua Nueva Agate.
- When fused with Pallasite, they form Madagascar Agate.
- When fused with both Pallasite and Fire Agate, they form Yowah Opal.
- Super seven quartz, also known as melody stone, sacred seven, or simply super seven, is a quartz variety.
- It has a chemical composition of SiO2, a hardness of 6½ - 7, and a trigonal crystal system.
- It's an impure quartz containing goethite, hematite, rutile, amethyst, clear quartz and smoky quartz.
- There are claims that cacoxenite and lepidocrocite are among the components, but in reality, are never present.
- Brazil is the best source for these quartz gems.
- Quartz is found in igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary rocks.
- The majority of quartz crystallizes in molten magma and hot hydrothermal veins.
- Quartz is the second most abundant mineral on Earth.
- The name quartz comes from the German word quarz, derived from the Slavic word twardy meaning "hard".
- Metaphysically, super seven quartz is a highly spiritual stone. It promotes clarity, energy, luck, love, intuition, protection, power, healing, and psychic development.
- It's said super seven quartz has the power to heal all seven chakras.