This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Titanite has standard Gem abilities.
- Plasma Manipulation: A result from Fire Agate's pyrokinesis and Yellow Diamond's electrokinesis. She can create and control plasma.
- Heat Resistance: Originating from Fire Agate, Titanite is able to withstand extreme temperatures.
- According to N.R. Wynter, any fusions involving Fire Agate and the diamonds will either be metallic or display high dispersion or iridescence.
- Titanite, also known as sphene, is a rare titanium mineral.
- Its chemical composition is CaTi(SiO4)O, has a MOHS scale hardness of 5 to 5 ½, and has a monoclinic crystal system.
- The color ranges from yellow to yellowish-green, green, orange, brown, or reddish.
- Iron is the main contributor to titanite's color.
- Titanite can be found in granitic and calcium-rich metamorphic rocks.
- Titanite has high dispersion.
- It was first discovered in 1787.
- They can be found in Brazil, Myanmar, India, Kenya, Madagascar, Mexico, Austria, Sri Lanka, and the United States.
- The terms sphene and titanite are interchangeable within mineraology.
- However, sphene is more commonly used in gemology.
- Titanite is named after its titanium content. It was meant to replace the word sphene.
- Sphene derives from the Greek word sphen, meaning "wedge", alluding to its crystal formation
- Metaphysically, titanite is called the stone of organization. It promotes clear thinking, mental clarity, creativity, organization skills, discipline, and knowledge. Titanite helps focus on one’s will, quickness, and learning.
- Additionally, titanite promotes calmness and protection from negative energies.