This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
|This article is about the fusion of Fire Agate and Rose Quartz. You may be looking for another Willow Creek Jasper.|
Willow Creek Jasper is narrow minded and can only see her point of view as being the right one.  She sees issues as black and white. The fusion is unable to see anything in between.
Willow Creek Jasper has standard Gem abilities.
- N.R. Wynter primarily chose willow creek jasper for this fusion because of the meaning of its name. She finds it reflects the personalities and relationships involved. 
- Willow Creek Jasper, also known as Wilkite, is a jasper variety.
- Its chemical composition is SIO2, has a MOHS scale hardness of 6.5 - 7, and has a trigonal crystal system.
- They are an exclusive variety found in Willow Creek of Idaho, United States.
- Willow creek jaspers form in the centers of thunder eggs.
- It's often described having pastel colors of yellow, purple, pink, tan, and green.
- The jasper variety is highly praised for its high grade, fine grained or glossy appearance.
- Unlike other jaspers, willow creek jasper has few natural fractures.
- Jaspers are formed when fine particulate materials become compacted by silica and cemented into a solid mass.
- The rock grows on soft sedimentary rocks, but can be found on igneous and metamorphic too.
- The name comes from the Greek word iaspis meaning “spotted” or “speckled stone”.
- Willow creek jasper can help finding patterns in life and understand inner meanings of events.
- It can also give an owner the courage to speak out and receive personal independence.
- Jaspers in general are natural nurturing stones said to provide relaxation, health, and protection.