This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Winza Sapphire finds love to be shallow and fickle. He hates anything having to do with romance.
- Winza Sapphire was created as a response to negativity surrounding gems with he/him pronouns.
- Winza sapphire, also known as winza corundum or ruby, is a corundum variety.
- It has a chemical composition of Al2O3, a hardness of 9, and a trigonal crystal system.
- It's described as half ruby, half sapphire for its mix of red and blue colors.
- They are only found in Tanzania, Africa.
- A sapphire's color comes from iron and titanium inclusions.
- Sapphires are considered one of four precious gemstones (the other three being ruby, emerald, and diamond).
- There is a lot of lore attached to sapphires.
- They were seen as symbols of royalty.
- Sapphires were given to ancient kings ans queens to protect them from envy and jealousy.
- The Middle Ages believed sapphires symbolized heaven.
- Sapphire is the birthstone for September and used as gifts for a 45th Wedding anniversary.
- It is the national gemstone for Greece and the United States.
- The name sapphire comes from the Latin word sapphirus meaning “blue”.
- Winza sapphires are named after the Winza mine where the gems were found.
- Sapphires in general are gemstones of wisdom, truth, prophecy, sincerity, and loyalty. It was said to bring joy and peace, while providing wise judgment and kindness.